Millington's will often buy back used 'Diamond Series' engines, so to recondition, then reintroduce into motorsport circles once again.
If your interested in pre-owned engines , keep checking this page or get in contact.
Millington DS2+ 2.5L
- Weight 83KG (undressed)
- Power approx. 330- 355 BHP (depending on rolling road/installation)
- Torque 248-258 lb-ft (depending on rolling road/installation)
- Maximum 9000 RPM
- Includes: complete engine, starter, loom , DTA S60 ECU , alternator Kit, flywheel, exhaust and fuel pressure sensor.
£21,500 ex vat
This engine was machined around 2014 and assembled new around 2015.
The engine has had one owner. It is now is fully rebuilt, dyno tested and ready to go.
This engine can be viewed prior to appointment and is currently dry stored in Millington's engine build room in Shropshire, England. It is documented and comes with an engine manual.
07971535688 or 01746789268
Advert posted 25/3/2021
Picture to follow soon
Millington Vauxhall XE 2,430cc
- Power 318+ BHP (depending on rolling road/installation)
- Torque 240-245 lb-ft (depending on rolling road/installation)
- Maximum 8500 RPM
- Includes: complete engine, ITG airfilter starter, loom , sub loom, DTA S60 ECU, Alternator Kit, flywheel, spec sheet, engine crate, throttle cables, owners manual and new Simpson exhaust manifold.
This engine has built brand new in 2019 using an good pressure tested original COSCAST head .
It has a brand new Millington Alloy block kit (19-20KG lighter than the cast iron equivalent) making it a lightweight engine.
The crank, con rods pistons sump pan etc are brand new along with the internals.
The inlet manifold is a special 5 axis CNC machined item designed and machined in house by Millington Engineering.
Throttle Bodies are brand new Jenvey 54mm tapered including brand new injectors and carbon fibre backplate and ITG Filter.
The cam cover is also a bespoke lid machined from solid in house designed to accept the pencil coils and cam sensor. It is also 500G lighter than an original lid.
This engine can be viewed prior to appointment and is currently dry stored in Millington's engine build room in Shropshire, England. It is documented and ready to go.
Julian Millington / Roy Millington - 01746789268