Millington Dry Sump Tank with Oil Level Sensor
- 1.5 gallon capacity
- Built in oil level sensor in baffled chamber which can be connected to a warning light , dashboard or ecu.
- Integrated oil catch tank
- Features an external sight gauge
- Very good oil de-aeration (under 10%).
- No oil loss out of the breather.
- Easy to clean all internal surfaces when servicing.
- Scavenge return JIC-12 female
- Breather outlet JIC-12 male
- Engine feed JIC-16 female from a central pick up point
- Horizontal and vertical baffles to control the oil under acceleration, cornering and braking up to 4 G.
- Made specifically for Millington engines by AH Fabrications ('AHF212') with oil level sender making it quite unique.
- Approved by Millington Engines' and perfect other race engines as well.
There is a common misconception that all dry sump tanks lose oil content through the breather. Some manufacturers even supply an additional deaeration tank and a device called a puke tank, this is unnecessary.
If the dry sump tank is properly designed, as they are at A H Fabrications, there is no loss of oil through the breather, therefore an additional deaeration tank is not required. Also inferior dry sump tanks will need main bearings replaced regularly.
A H Fabrications oil tanks don’t throw oil out of the breather into the catch tank. The catch tank is for vapour which occurs when fluids are heated up.
The deaeration head is designed to remove air which mixed in with oil during the scavenging process. The head can handle the return from 3 scavenge rotor oil pumps without losing any oil capacity by dumping out of the breather.
The splitting flange is of good quality aluminium and securely held together with 12 M6 bolts.
The O ring makes a perfect seal and will not leak even with 2 Bar pressure.
|Courier Parcel Tracked & Signed 2-10 kg||£15.00|